Re: Procmail and rbl.maps.vix.com

1998-03-26 05:10:51
On Wed, 25 Mar 1998, Timothy J Luoma wrote:

This not really difficult to do such work ;-)

Gosh I think there's a much more efficient way to do this.... you can
compile sendmail -DTCPWRAPPERS and let it run as a daemon

Yes I known I should recompile Sendmail with -DTCPWRAPPERS, but I'm a kind
of lazy boy and I really don't want to recompile my sendmail only for that
reason.

Another reason why I don't recompile my sendmail is because I constantly
change my OS (reinstall the base system !) on my working machine... Also I
use xinted patched by me to have some detailed stats on the use of my
machine... ;-)

/Xavier

--
Xavier Beaudouin, kiwi(_at_)oav(_dot_)net,
kiwi(_at_)internet-et-patrimoine(_dot_)com