Simple responder

1998-04-01 13:56:38
One of our faculty recently passed on.  I have been asked to set up a
responder for his email that will send a short note back explaining that
the account is no longer active etc and throw away the incoming mail.

The standard UNIX `vacation' program does not do what I want, so I was
wondering if anyone could suggest a procmail recipe that would do this?

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

Dan Ehrlich - Systems Analyst - PSU Computer Science and Engineering
"Universities should be safe havens where ruthless examination of realities
 will not be distorted by the aim to please or inhibited by the risk of
 displeasure." - Kingman Brewster