Newbie ?? - Changing the Subject: line

1998-04-07 09:43:08
I believe that this is a fairly straight-forward process, but since I'm new
to this, I thought I'd ask before screwing up my mail.  I saw that this
mailing list has provided very succinct answers to several people, so I'm
also asking you for advice.

I'm using procmail to advance filter my email on the UNIX side, which I
then download using Eudora on my PC and filter it some more.  I'd like to
avoid /dev/nulling my email, instead I want to change the Subject: to
indicate that I think it's spam or whatever and then I'll filter it in
Eudora to a designated folder or Trash it.

Using the example of spam, how would I change the Subject: from the
"current title" to "SPAM - current title"?

That's all I want to do.  I'll download and filter more later on the PC side.

Regards,
Kevin