Re: Mail from non-subscribers to list

1998-04-18 06:52:31

Stephen was ready to sign over the list to a group of volunteers which
was formed for this purpose last summer, but then he disappeared
before the transfer was ever made. I've been thinking maybe we should
get in touch with postmaster(_at_)informatik(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de and
try to get
things under control again via their cooperation, if possible.

 I am strongly supporting this, too. After installing the latest sendmail
 beta, more than 4/5 or so of UCE/UBE that still gets through comes from
 the procmail list (and, of course, is nicely dealt with by procmail ;)