Re: Sendmail having trouble calling procmail

1998-04-22 15:25:07
On Wed, Apr 22, 1998 at 01:56:41PM -0700, Robert Gahl wrote:

Question: since I'm using procmail as a local mail delivery agent
(I hope that is the right terminology) in my sendmail.cf, do I
need to add special rules there as well? I had thought it happened
by default using this way, but now I'm not so sure

    No, you should be fine.  It's only people calling procmail
out of their .forward file that should need that stuff.

--
Brad Knowles                           _                       _
brad(_at_)colltech(_dot_)com                     |_| C o l l e c t i v e |_|