Forward mail except from one user.

1998-05-05 07:57:58

Hello.

I'm sure someone can help on this one. I'm kind of new to this
I have this receipt that is supposed to notify me when someone at work
sends me mail at home.

they send the mail to my homeaddress, a copy goes to my workaddress and
then I process the mail through a Perlscript to send the subject line to
mye cellular phone.

this works very well.

The only problem is that not everyone at work shall match this receipt.
And I want to filter them out already at .procmailrc-level; without firing
up my perl-script.

In other words what I want to do is:

forward and process all mail from all users at domain.no except mail sent
by  userX(_at_)domain(_dot_)no

Comments welcome to hbjoerge(_at_)nvg(_dot_)ntnu(_dot_)no; since I don't
subscribe to this
list.

thanks!

Håvard

An example of a current receipe:

:0 c
* ^From(_dot_)*(_at_)(_dot_)*(domain)\.(com|no)
{
        :0 c
        !my(_at_)mail(_dot_)address(_dot_)atwork(_dot_)no

        :0