prcomail

1998-05-07 18:37:31
Hi:
I read an article from you about procmail.

Can you tell me if procmail can do HASHSPOOL :
mailbox:  jblanco
location:

/var/mail/j/jb/jblanco

What does version of procmail do this?  Is it a pacth? Can you this patch
and send me that?  What happens if the directory does not exist, I lost the
incoming mail?

If procmail does that, then procmail does not use the home directory?

Can procmail make the directory if it does not exist?  Or Must I make the
directory before the incoming mail arrives?

Regards
Jaime
Jaime Blanco                            Phone: (507) 265 3955
Technical Manager/Gerente Técnico       Fax: (507) 269 9177
Sinfonet
http://www.sinfo.net