Re: Sendmail, Procmail, and Majordomo

1998-05-11 09:54:55
On Mon, May 11, 1998 at 10:39:01AM -0400, Robertson, Hedley J. SPC wrote:

I am pretty new to all this but I have a question.  I have a working
majordomo listserver and Procmail and I am trying to automatically Prepend a
string of text to the outgoing messages from the mailing list.

    Majordomo has built-in functions for this.  Use them instead.

--
Brad Knowles                           _                       _
brad(_at_)colltech(_dot_)com                     |_| C o l l e c t i v e |_|