Re: IMAP support

1998-05-18 17:51:30
On Mon, 18 May 1998, Professional Software Engineering wrote:

At 04:03 PM 5/18/98 -0400, Felicia Neff wrote:
Are there any plans for procmail to support IMAP?  I haven't been able to
find any information in any of the FAQs about this.  -- Felicia

I doubt you will.  Procmail is NOT a mail server.  It is a mail filter.  If
you have the facility to use procmail currently, then you should be able to
output the filtered messages to your mailspool, and from there, access them
via an IMAP-compatible maildaemon.

my guess, and my question if not, is that the question was refering to
procmails systemwide handling of storing information into imap folders.