Re: Filtering already existing mbox

1998-05-18 17:54:23
On Mon, 18 May 1998, Matt Cortes wrote:

One last thing I'm wondering is..  just to make sure procmail handled
EVERY message..  I'm hoping I can get it to move whatever mail that was
left after all the rc.filters are ran into a seperate in box instead of
the default /var/spool/mail/username box.  I want to for now on consider
any mail in the spool directory as "unprocessed" mail.  What kind of
filter can I make *safely* that will take everything that didn't pass the
other filters and put it into another inbox?

Simple enough.  :)

Make this your last filter:

:0:
unprocessed-mail

It will catch all mail that hits it, and save it in the folder
unprocessed-mail.

--
Shaw's Principle:
        Build a system that even a fool can use, and only a fool will