Re: Please help with questions about Procmail as a filter...

1998-05-22 14:01:30

OK, I figured this out after reading the rest of the messages on the
list, for the below example I should write:
:0
* ssh(_at_)clinet(_dot_)fi
ssh
Thus if ssh(_at_)clinet(_dot_)fi appears in the header anywhere it goes to the
ssh
folder. Right?

        -- Cd