Why did this receipe fail?

1998-05-28 08:12:39
I have this recipe in my .procmailrc file-
# trash anything coming from smut sites
:0
* ^From.*(sex|xxx)
* ^TO.*(sex|xxx)
* ^Subject:.*(sex|xxx)
* ^Subject:.*adults
/dev/null

Why did mail with this subject line get through my filter?-
Subject: Wholesale XXX Videos

According to the log file, only the first condition was tested.  I
thought zero or more conditions were valid between the start of the
recipe and the action line??  I expected to see a log entry for each
condition of the recipe...

procmail: No match on "^From.*(sex|xxx)"
procmail: No match on "^From(_dot_)*jwwoodard(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com"
(the hotmail.com line is the condition in the next recipe after the one
in question)
--

Steve Woodard  (716)-588-2069
      Pager    (716)-975-3984