Re: .rc question

1998-05-30 07:09:40
Thanks for the input. I upgraded and saw pretty much the same stuff,
specifically:

<<<from procmailex man>>>
(yes, the !^FROM_DAEMON regexp should already  catch
       those,  but  if  the  mailinglist  doesn't  follow  accepted
conventions, this might not be
       enough).

so that means use MAILER to be guaranteed of grabbing a bounced message.
But, does that mean MAILER will still let regular messages pass to the next
recipe? I am using this syntax:

:0:
* ^TOannounce(_at_)domain(_dot_)com
* ^FROM_MAILER        # changed it from ^FROM_DAEMON
procmail/bounce-dir/

Thank you again. I hope it was appropriate to copy the List on my response
to you.

Regards,
Kris Duggan