.rc question

1998-05-30 07:09:44
Ok, I am not on the list so please reply via direct mail. My question is a
fairly simple one, but one that I could not readily find the answer to in
the manpages and various web resources (i.e. Era's site).

I want to place all the messages I send but are returned to me (that is,
they bounce) into their own folder. I have this so far:

:0:
* ^TOannounce(_at_)ozsearch(_dot_)com(_dot_)au
* ^FROM_DAEMON
procmail/bounce-ozsearch/

My question is: why not FROM_MAILER? The reason I ask this is because the
procmailrc man page on line 111 (dated 10/31/1994) says MAILER for bounced
while other sources say to use DAEMON.

Regards,
Kris Duggan