Re: A simple mailing list...

1998-07-08 15:58:31
At 18:10 08-07-98 -0400, Jonathan Kelly wrote:

I want to set up a situation wherein a person sends a message to
DA-List(_at_)domain(_dot_)com and the message is forwarded to a group of
people,
retaining the original sender.

Any pointers to the solution would be greatly appreciated.

Here's a link to a Procmail list message via one of the several searchable
procmail archives: