A simple mailing list...

1998-07-08 15:27:18
OK,
Dumb person question to which the answer will undoubtedly be RTFM, but
here goes...

I want to set up a situation wherein a person sends a message to
DA-List(_at_)domain(_dot_)com and the message is forwarded to a group of people,
retaining the original sender.
I figure it's a variation on using a .forward w/ a formail -i line to
re-write the recipient and retain the sender, perhaps pulling the
addresses from a text file, or perhaps simply hard-coded into the
recipie.  But darned if I can figure it out.

Any pointers to the solution would be greatly appreciated.
-Jonathan
--
    __o
  _`\<_