Re: basic filter is ignored

1998-08-07 08:27:15
On Fri, Aug 07, 1998 at 01:21:24AM -0400, A. Lester Buck III wrote:

I have a long .procmailrc that filters my mail into 68 different
folders.  Almost all the filters work just great.  But one filter
is driving me nuts because it simply ignores all filtering.
I was wondering if anyone has a idea why this might be happening.

Here are the two filters that are trying, unsuccessfully, to save
all mail from Lugo into the "lugo" folder:

<snip>
:0
* <blugo(_at_)wise(_dot_)com>
Mail/lugo/.

Change your search pattern to:
        * ^From(_dot_)*blugo(_at_)wise(_dot_)com

--
Andrew Edelstein

Sarah - Doctor, you're being a child.
The Doctor - Why shouldn't I? There's no point in being an adult if you can't
act childish now and then.              Dr. Who