Re: Forward a message, and save a copy to a local folder

1998-08-11 01:49:43
On Sun, 9 Aug 1998 13:45:01 -0700 (PDT), "Colin J. Raven"
<cjraven(_at_)quik(_dot_)com> wrote:
LOCKFILE=${HOME}/.lockmail
Now, I have to say that I don't have this file in my setup, so maybe
that's what is missing.

It's not supposed to exist; this says to Procmail to create this file
when it starts running (and remove it when it finishes). Unless you
know you want this, you should probably take this out.

What should the contents of a lockfile be? What should I set the
permissions to?

It's usually empty. You shouldn't create it at all unless you
specifically want to prevent Procmail from running.

/* era */

--
  ************** Just married :-) ************** <http://www.iki.fi/~era/>