tcsh problems (was Re: procmail documentation problem)

1998-08-15 00:11:05
On Fri, 14 Aug 1998 12:34:00 -0500 (CDT), "David W. Tamkin"
<dattier(_at_)Mcs(_dot_)Net> wrote:
Fix #1: set SHELL=/bin/sh up top in your .procmailrc so that the

(This is +always+ a good idea when your login shell is tcsh.

I get the feeling some sites are running procmail+tcsh almost without
any problems. Other sites, including mine, get really mysterious
errors such as | cat file1 file2 | formail in a recipe simply not
working. It is unclear to me whether this is a "feature" of tcsh, a
bug in Procmail, or a combination of the two. Anybody have any idea
why this is happening?)

/* era */

--
Bot Bait: It shouldn't even matter whether  (`')  Just  (`')  http://www.iki
I am a resident of the State of Washington   \/ Married! \/   .fi/~era/