CC-problem

1998-10-12 11:03:05
Hello,

we have the following forwardings:

:0
* (^TO|for)(_dot_)*user1(_at_)domain(_dot_)com
! user1(_at_)external(_dot_)com

:0
* (^TO|for)(_dot_)*user2(_at_)domain(_dot_)com
! user2(_at_)external(_dot_)com

If somebody sends a mail to user1(_at_)domain(_dot_)com with CC: to
user2(_at_)domain(_dot_)com,
the mail is only forwarded to user1(_at_)external(_dot_)com, but NOT to
user2(_at_)external(_dot_)com(_dot_)

I know why this happens, so please don't explain it to me. But I have no
easy solution for this problem. We have a company on our server, which is
forwarding the mails to 50 employees by this method. Therefore the solution
must be a handy rule.

P.S.
I don't know whether this is interesting in the list, but we have good
experiences with this forwarding rule regarding BCCs. It is not working in
100% of the cases but mostly.

--
Best Regards
 Robin Fundinger