How do I avoid messages to be sent back to my email

1998-10-12 16:02:19
I posted earlier today a request for help with the subjet "Extract a string
of text from the body and asing it to a variable", Thank you very much
Christopher Lindsey, your solution worked !
Now,

Our support personel is just a group of 4 people, who answer by email.
Everybody should have a copy of all support requests and a copy of all the
answers. So what we do is when answering a support request, we senc cc to
support, so the group gets a copy of all the answers also. Something like
this list, that I receive a copy of my request also.

Now, my question:

1. I don't want the sender to receive a copy of his answer, so if the To and
the From are the same, the recipe should fail. How do I do that ?
Note that usually when a message is sent to support what I do is a copy and
send to each of the four people of
the support personel.

2. If the word emergency is in the subject or body of the email, i want to
send it to fax, using the faxaway service. So I need to change the From,
(and the subject, but you already showed me how)so Faxaway will validate
my fax.
Can you give me an idea of how to write the condition(if the word emergency
is somewhere in the subject or body) and how to change the From ?

Thank you very much

Daniel
Daniel Fernandez
danielf(_at_)bipbip(_dot_)com(_dot_)uy Tel: 59899667353
Domital Corporation