Re: responding to UBE messages

1998-11-04 10:07:39
When I do respond to spam, it is direct to the ISPs involved (via
manual
diagnosys of the headers), as well as to the butthead, if possible.  I
usually enjoy dropping a derrogative or two about

Well the m.m.f idiots are fairly easy to identify as they
include either their address or a P.O box in their
city.  A quick lookup in FOUR11.COM can reveal
not only their address & phone number but their
other email addresses.

I've contacted some stupid kids like that who had
spammed me with m.m.f.  I didn't receive any
subsequent spam from them.   I think it scared the
crap out of them that I knew their address,  (sometimes) their age as
well as their telephone number and hobbies.

Anyone see Rolf's M.M.F hall of humiliation ? It's
a riot.

Jacques G.