CC and other routing problems

1998-11-13 22:30:06
Hi all,

I'm trying to have mail routed to several pop mailboxes for a single user that
has star addressing with sendmail and several pop mailboxes, basically use
procmail as a filtering device to get the mail in the proper mailboxes.
But I have a problem and couldn't find a good solution, as long as mail arrives
without any CC recipients, each recipe catches the right mail and forwards it to
the right pop mailbox, but when mail comes with several recipients, only one
gets delivered, unless I use a c flag in the recipes, but then with the c flag,
mail gets duplicated also when not needed.
What can we use to get that done without duplicating mail?

--
Didier Godefroy
mailto:dg(_at_)ulysium(_dot_)net