Re: CC and other routing problems

1998-11-14 07:21:29
era eriksson wrote:

Kludge around it, or use the right tool, which is not Procmail. See
<http://www.iki.fi/~era/procmail/mini-faq.html>, look for "virtual
domain".

I looked, but I don't see much of a practical solution for me, for now, the one
I found was to simply not have those msgs get to procmail at all, by doing the
aliasing for those specific addresses right in the virtusertable and sending
each address straight into a pop mailbox.
I'm not 100% sure it'll work in all situations, what about the BCCs and other
things???

A problem that was very bothersome was that when a user was replying to a msg
that got to their pop mailbox as one of many CCs, only one of the CCs got a
reply...

--
Didier Godefroy
mailto:dg(_at_)ulysium(_dot_)net