Help needed with Jari's MPFS

1998-11-14 04:35:53
Hello,

i'm trying to install and use Jari's MPFS but for some reason I can't get
it to work without errors

in $HOME/pm/ I've put some files from pm-jasrv.shar :
 pm-jasrv-err.rc     pm-jasrv-req.rc    pm-jasrv1.rc
 pm-jasrv-check.rc   pm-jasrv-from.rc    pm-jasrv-send.rc
 pm-jasrv-daemon.rc  pm-jasrv-msg.rc     pm-jasrv.rc

and from pm-code.shar : pm-jastore.rc and pm-javar.rc in $HOME/pm/

If i read pm-jasrv.rc i also need pm-jasrv-multi.rc which I could not
find. The help file in pm-jasrv.rc is (IMHO) incomplete, I had to change
some of his install tips ( $HOME/fsrv to $HOME/pm-server, $FSRV to
$RC_FSRV ) and add some lines to put Subject and From in $SUBJECT and
$FROM.

if I send to the server adres 'send help' (help file exists in pm-server),
I get formail-errors in pm-jasrv-from.rc : ${header.....} does not exist
I had to change JA_SRV_FORMAIL_FROM  = ${JA_SRV_FORMAIL_FROM:-""} into
JA_SRV_FORMAIL_FROM  = ${JA_SRV_FROM:-""} in pm-jasrv.rc.

I think I need to define more variables than needed according to
pm-jasrv.rc document.

Who can help me to get this fileserver to work ?

thanks

Hans