conditional sort

1998-11-20 11:11:08
I have what should be an elementary question ( I hope ) that I hope
someone can give me a procmail recipe example for.

I have a mailing list I belong to and I want all mail sent to a given
folder EXCEPT mail from a specific person. I know that I don't have it
currently setup correctly. Can someone give me a recipe example of the
best way to handle the situation? I know this might be a bit rudimentay
for this list, but I am having a bit of a busy one here and for some
reason my brain isn't clicking, and I'd like to get it set up fairly
quickly. Any tips would be appreciated.

-M