Unidentified subject!

1998-12-07 13:03:35
Sorry for asking such a trivial question here but my problem is quite
urgent.

Somehow or other my e-mail got on certain junk mailing list and I am
receiving tons of uncoliceted junk e-mail daily. The administrators of the
list wouldn't take my (or anyone else's) name off it.

As I understand, it should be possible to use procmail to block any emails
addressed to this JUNKLIST from reaching me (or at least from showing up
in my mailbox).
I should probably add something in .procmailrc file, but what exactly?

Does anyone know how to do it?
I would very much appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,

Dr. Ilya Kapovich
Department of Mathematics
Rutgers University