Re: Unidentified subject!

1998-12-07 21:50:32
On Mon, 7 Dec 1998, Gregory Sutter wrote:

On Mon, Dec 07, 1998 at 02:33:29PM -0500, Ilya Kapovich wrote:

Somehow or other my e-mail got on certain junk mailing list and I am
receiving tons of uncoliceted junk e-mail daily. The administrators of the
list wouldn't take my (or anyone else's) name off it.

You could always take a look at junkfilter,
<http://www.pobox.com/~gsutter/junkfilter/>, for a procmail-based spam
blocking tool.  I'm biased, but I'd say it's pretty good.

Procmail's good for that, but you might also talk to your ISP about having
that stopped.  They're good at that sort of thing, and don't like it too
much when their members get lots of mail they didn't want.

Greg