Re: Unidentified subject!

1998-12-07 20:50:51
On Mon, Dec 07, 1998 at 02:33:29PM -0500, Ilya Kapovich wrote:

Somehow or other my e-mail got on certain junk mailing list and I am
receiving tons of uncoliceted junk e-mail daily. The administrators of the
list wouldn't take my (or anyone else's) name off it.

You could always take a look at junkfilter,
<http://www.pobox.com/~gsutter/junkfilter/>, for a procmail-based spam
blocking tool.  I'm biased, but I'd say it's pretty good.

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                       "How do I read this file?"
mailto:gsutter(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com                "You uudecode it."