problem with attached mails

1998-12-08 09:56:25
Hi,

sorry, if this is a faq, but I didn't find one.

I have a problem to filter mails with attached mails. These mails are splitted,
so that the original one and the attached one are treated as two mails.
This behaviour is especially a problem when getting an undelivered mail which
was previously forwarded by procmail. The original mail is attached and will
be sent again and a nice loop it set up.
When attached mails would not be treated seperately it would be easy to scan
the subject line for something like "returned" before an automatic forward
proceeds.

Any ideas are very welcome.

Ralf