Re: Procmail mailer local died with signal 11

1998-12-11 22:39:30
"Matthew Chapman" <chapmam2(_at_)ocps(_dot_)k12(_dot_)fl(_dot_)us> writes:
I tried to change my Mlocal to the procmail executable without changing
the flags at all then by changing them to the recommended flags in the
settings file.  I did a pkgadd -d of procmail 3.11 pre 4  and I am
running sendmail 8.7.1.  It does not work at all.  It starts deferring
mails to queue after it dies with sig 11.  Do you have a pkg for the
new version available for Solaris 2.5.1 Sparc? Or know what is causing
this.

I would strongly suggest compiling procmail yourself and being done
with it.  You can fetch the latest released sources as

ftp://ftp.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/pub/packages/procmail/procmail-3.11pre7.tar.gz

Philip Guenther