January 3, 1999 update SpamDunk filter

1999-01-03 21:19:45
  The January 3, 1999 update includes two items...
  1) Special handling for Yahoo mail, due to their
     non-standard headers generating false positives
  2) The no-rDNS check has been tweaked for compatability
     with Exim as well as Sendmail header format.  My
     ISP is implementing Exim.  However, since most
     of my incoming email will be from sendmail machines,
     I have no choice but to maintain compatability with
     both programs.  rDNS is the most obvious problem,
     but I will make additional changes if/when any more
     Exim compatability issues arise.

  See sig for the URL.

Walter Dnes <waltdnes(_at_)interlog(_dot_)com> procmail spamfilter
http://www.interlog.com/~waltdnes/spamdunk/spamdunk.htm