Re: Problems with Procmail and PMDF -- Corrupt Headers

1999-01-25 22:17:45
Folsom Keith E <folsomke(_at_)plu(_dot_)edu> writes:
I've just installed the latest version of procmail on a server running
Digital UNIX 4.0b and Innosoft's PMDF 5.1, and I'm having a big problem.

Piping mail into procmail with a .forward file (or PMDF's user
profiles) with no .procmailrc seems to corrupt the headers of incoming
mail.  Normally, the first lines in the header would be something like