regular expressions in procmail & support for braces?

1999-02-02 09:50:29
From the procmail e-mail list archive back in July 98, I see there was
discussion about braces in regular expressions in procmail.  I was
wondering: are there any plans to support this?  It would be fantastic for
implementing a "near"-type operator in procmail.

Thanks.

--
Robert Brown                        |         Continuum Software, Inc.
email:robertb(_at_)continuumsi(_dot_)com       | 800 West Cummings Park, Ste