Re: regular expressions in procmail & support for braces?

1999-02-03 14:55:22
robertb(_at_)continuumsi(_dot_)com (Robert Brown) writes:
From the procmail e-mail list archive back in July 98, I see there was
discussion about braces in regular expressions in procmail.  I was
wondering: are there any plans to support this?  It would be fantastic for
implementing a "near"-type operator in procmail.

Regular expression enhancements, while on my todo list, are several
months out.  I would not expect to see them before fall or next
winter.

Philip Guenther