Re: newbie, help

1999-03-08 19:37:37
[snip]

1)How do I verify that Pine is pointed to /Mail?

    Not sure, there should be the 'folders directory' or something in
the setup module. Take a look at .pinerc also, some things are
better explained in the default .pinerc comments than in the help for
configure module.

2)What do I need to configure in PINE/procmail so that mail will be
directed to folders, i.e. folders I've created in PINE for mailing lists?

    Just set .procmailrc to deliver certain messages to desired forlders.
i.e., if you have $HOME/Mail/procmail-list forlder created in pine, set
procmail to deliver there. In fact, you don't even have to create folder in
pine, just set destination in the .procmailrc and when first message
arrives, mailfile will be created and when you enter pine it will be there.

    I hope this helps a bit despite my bad english :)
--
PGP keys available via keyservers, finger or at www.rcub.bg.ac.yu/~lupusy
  Both keys are under the same UserID =