Run scr after all mail retrieved

1999-06-01 22:20:47

session is complete.

I want to run a script after all mail is retrieved and sorted (in a
given session).  What I'm after is to use the "backup" scheme from
`man promailex'

:0 c backup

 :0 ic
 | cd backup && rm -f dummy `ls -t msg.* | sed -e 1,32d`

But keeping about 700 messages.  I've edited the recipes so they work
for me like so:

:0 c
 backup/.

 :0 ic
 | cd backup && rm -f dummy `ls -t [0-9]* | sed -e 1,700d`

This is very slow ...  it runs on each message.  Watching the `top'
util I see lots of activity, and a few zombies coming up and dying
(ls, sh,) So I tried using the TRAP var in .procmailrc by assigning a
script to it like:

TRAP=/path/scr

Where scr is :
#! /bin/sh
cd backup && rm -f  `ls -t [0-9]* | sed -e 1,700d`

This is also very slow and also gets run on each meassage.

Is there a VAR that only comes into play when session is over?
Or some other way to run a script from procmail that runs after all
retrieval and sorting is done, so that the script runs only once?