Global Filtering for non-local accounts without wrappering users in /etc/aliases

1999-07-22 15:46:28
Is there a way to have /etc/procmailrc run before the lookup in
/etc/aliases is done using sendmail (something in the sendmail.cf?) -
The problem is that I will soon have about 1400 non-local users (all
setup in multiple /etc/aliases type files) - and I really don't want to
have to wrapper them all to get /etc/procmailrc parsed.  Any ideas?

Jeff Greenfield <jgreen(_at_)calvin(_dot_)edu>
Calvin College Information Technologies
Systems Engineer / Webmaster / Postmaster