Should this happen?

1999-08-04 22:00:50

Hi,
I am using a simple recepie I found in the docs that makes backups of the
last several of your messages in the case you (I) mess something up.

HEre is the recepie I am using and below that is a copy of what mstat
reports. Should I be seeing these couldn't make link messages?

:0 c
backup

:0 ic
| cd backup && rm -f dummy `ls -t msg.* | sed -e 1,32d`

  Total  Number Folder
      0       1  ## procmail: Couldn't make link to "/msg.TB6B"
      0       1  ## procmail: Couldn't make link to "/msg.VB6B"
      0       1  ## procmail: Couldn't make link to "/msg.XB6B"
      0       1  ## procmail: Couldn't make link to "/msg.YB6B"
   6848       4 Linux-Hams
   6848       8