Re: Q's for Quick Start: ^TO, ^TO_, .forward, LDA, MDA, MTA

1999-08-16 10:03:00
There's a HISTORY file in the Procmail distribution. You can view it
on-line at <http://www.procmail.org/procmail.HISTORY.html> -- some of
the older entries are compressed, though. I don't find the
introduction of the ^TO macro there but ^TO_ is documented as having
been added in 3.11pre4. I seem to recall the ^TO macro existed even
back in 2.9x something, which is practically prehistoric. You don't
see versions older than 3.10 in use much anymore.

Not really useful, but hey!  It's historical trivia.

^TO has been there since the beginning -- it's documented in
PROCMAIL(1) in procmail version 1.10 (Feb 13, 1991).

Chris