Procmail Problem

1999-08-26 21:53:46
Hello,
I have just switched to using Tmail with Sendmail as my local mailer from
Procmail because I changed my mailbox format to mbx from mbox.  I was under
the impression that when I switched to mbx, I had to switch to Procmail.  I
went and put a .forward file of "|/usr/bin/procmail" to filter my incoming
mail.  But, now in my maillog file, it tells me each message is sent to
"|/usr/bin/procmail" instead of showing the real email address like it did
before.  How can I make the output the same as it was before?  Is it
possible to use Procmail with the mbx format?

On the subject of Procmail and mbx, I noticed a problem.  I went ahead and
converted all of my mail folders to mbx also.  But each time Procmail would
filter a message into one of those folders, it killed the folder.  I ended
up having to switch all the folders that Procmail touches to mbox format so
they do not get corrupted.

Thanks,
Jeff

-----
Jeff Grossman (jeff(_at_)stikman(_dot_)com)