Re: Help With Procmail

1999-08-27 20:49:27
At 12:03 PM 8/27/99 -0700, Jeff Grossman wrote:
I am having a problem with Procmail.  Here is the log message that I am
getting:

procmail: Couldn't determine implicit lockfile from "/usr/bin/dmail"

That message is because there's no default filename implied when
the action specified is a pipe.  Put a lockfile name after the
second colon
:0:
Or omit the second colon (does dmail really require locking?)

delivery to /mail/Mailing Lists unsafe: No such file or directory
invalid mailbox name root+mail/Mailing Lists
delivered to /INBOX

I would avoid filenames with spaces in them like the plague!!!
Every time you use them, including in variable names, you need to be
super-careful about the quoting rules.  It's not worth the trouble
when you control the filenames!

I am not quite sure from your recipe what you are *trying* to do...