Recipe Problem

1999-08-31 22:46:18
I seem to be having a problem with my recipe file.  I just added three new
recipes, and now it appears all of my messages are being moved into my
Mailing Lists folder.  The three that I just added are the last three.
Everything worked fine before I added those, so I imagine the problem is
there.  The three with Proftpd is what I am talking about.

Thanks,
Jeff

VERBOSE=off
MAILDIR=mail
PMDIR=$HOME/.procmail
LOGFILE=$PMDIR/procmail.log
INCOMING=mail
DELIVER=/usr/bin/dmail
DROP="$DELIVER +$INCOMING"   # Usage: "| $DROP/foldername"

:0
* ^Subject:.*linux
* !^Subject:(_dot_)*root(_at_)apple
| $DROP/'Mailing Lists'

:0
* ^From(_dot_)*owner-vnc-list(_at_)uk(_dot_)research(_dot_)att(_dot_)com
| $DROP/'Mailing Lists'

:0
* ^X-Mailing-List:.*procmail
| $DROP/'Mailing Lists'

:0
* ^Subject:.*[ProFTPD]
| $DROP/'Mailing Lists'

:0
* ^Subject:.*[proftpd-l]
| $DROP/'Mailing Lists'

:0
* ^X-Mailing-List:.*proftpd
| $DROP/'Mailing Lists'

-----
Jeff Grossman (jeff(_at_)stikman(_dot_)com)