Help needed

1999-09-09 01:25:37
Here is something what I have been trying to do:
--------

        FROM=`formail -rtzxTo:`
        :0c: lock.tmp

        | cat $FROM >temp.txt

        :0ci
        TEMP = `/home/other/pillar/match.pl`

---------

It doesn't work (not so big surprise!), but what I try is to get that TEMP
variable what match.pl returns. That cat-line is to get that variable to my
script. In my script I read that file and get it that way. Then my perl
script returns something to $TEMP. I know this can be really stupid way to
try this, but I had to try something on my own .. Any help will be
appreciated,
Thanks!

Juha Linnanen