Effects of system changeover on procmailrc?

1999-10-20 07:34:40
The server I get my mail through is being changed over in the near future
from an HP-UX box to a Dell box running RedHat Linux 6.1.

As far as existing procmail recipes/setup is concerned, what things will
I need to watch out for following this change?

Thanks,

Dave Stone

dstone(_at_)chem(_dot_)utoronto(_dot_)ca - Husband, Father, Bass Player, Chemist
Department of Chemistry | Analytical Chemistry & Instrumentation
University of Toronto   | Chemical and Biological Sensors
Toronto, ON, Canada     | Industrial Consultancy Services
M5S 3H6                 | Macintosh Programming