question

1999-10-25 10:09:21
In this unix system i would like to use procmail as a mail filter,
but when it processes a mail it changes the privileges to my
/usr/spool/mail/$LOGNAME file
from rw-rw---- to
     rw-------
and takes away the rw privilege for the group,
so that i can only send mails to my self but no one else
of my group can send an e-mail to me because there is no
the rw privilege for the group.
How can i solve this problem ?

 thanks

Gabriele Simi

Ph.D. student in physics at University of Pisa,
Via Vecchia Livornese, 1291, S.Piero a Grado, Pisa, Italy.
+39 +50  880375 - Gabriele(_dot_)Simi(_at_)pi(_dot_)infn(_dot_)it