Re: ackmail.rc not acking correctly?

1999-12-02 08:54:53
era eriksson <era(_at_)iki(_dot_)fi> writes:
If you don't want people to reply, you might also want to set the
envelope sender to something invalid, or to something that forwards to
/dev/null. (I might prefer an invalid address. Those who generate
double bounces deserve to have them delivered to their postmaster,
dammit.)

If you have a new enough sendmail (version 8.8.0 or later) you can pass
it the "-N NEVER" option and then you should never see bounces from
that message.  ("I promise to only use my powers only for good.")

Philip Guenther