Re: Keeping headers and adding body - success!

1999-12-02 14:07:46
Hi Era!

You should probably zap other MIME headers, too, just in case. Try
this:
   :0fhw
   | formail -I "Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII" \
           -I "Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit"

Thanks for writing again! I have implemented these additional
suggestions now.

You should change the PATH setting so it includes /usr/local/bin in
addition to the other paths it will look in.
/usr/local/bin _is_ in the path, this confuses me really (i can't
imagine a UNIX system where /usr/local/bin is _not_ in the path by
default). But I can live with my workaround to specify the whole path
for formail. As long as it works it's OK!

THX and best regards,
Armin