MX backup + compress.

1999-12-12 15:16:03
hi,

We are going to have another system act as a email backup for us, and we
will in tern do the same for them.  I think it has something to do with
the MX system.

They are a small/mid sized ISP and although we are probably the 3rd MX
backup for them, if the other MX backups go down we could get LOTS of
email from them.  I would like to compress this email if I could for
the duration of it's stay on our system.

It will come in addressed to pc.theredomain.net, which will be completely
different that our own, of coarse.  So I probably would want to use the
domain in the TO: to determine if it should be filtered.

Thanks,
Jason