Altering Subject Headers

1999-12-19 22:34:03
Just curious.

I get a couple of mailing lists that prepend some text to the start of
the subject header.  And I was wondering if there would be some way to
make procmail remove it.

As an example.  I'm on the LinuxCprogramming list and that list has
just started prepending "[LCP]" to the beginning of every subject
line.  So if someone posts to that list with the subject "blah blah"
it comes to me as "[LCP] blah blah".  Can procmail get rid of that
"[LCP]" for me?

--
| On the box it said "Requires Windows 95, Windows NT or better" |